Come chat with us! Join me in a series of Homeschool Conversations with Humility and Doxology: interviews with real-life homeschool moms, dads, and other educators on all sorts of topics that affect our lives as homeschool parents. Listen on your favorite podcast player, or check out the videos on Facebook and YouTube.
Homeschooling is an excellent choice for many families, but one that can feel overwhelming, and even isolating at times.
In Homeschool Conversations with Humility and Doxology, we talk with real life homeschooling parents about it all: educational philosophy, family life, homeschool challenges, learning successes, and so much more. We bring the homeschool community to you, so you never have to feel alone in your homeschooling journey.
Host Amy Sloan is a 2nd-generation homeschool mom of 5. She brings a unique perspective, having been homeschooled herself and now homeschooling her own children. Informative, encouraging, and fun – this is a podcast sure to encourage every homeschooling parent!
Have a topic you’d like to hear discussed? Let me know in the comments below. Be sure to join my email list below so you don’t miss a single new episode!
Prefer to listen to your content in your earbuds? Subscribe to the Homeschool Conversations podcast!
Ditch the System, Reclaim Childhood, and Flourish in Your Homeschool with Christy-Faith – Homeschool Conversations with Humility and Doxology
- Check out all the previous Homeschool Conversations Video and Podcast Interviews
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 8
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 7
- Advent Audioblog Miniseries 2022
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 6
- Homeschool Conversations: Summer Audioblog Series
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 5
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 4
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 3
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 2
- Homeschool Conversations: Season 1
Check out all the previous Homeschool Conversations Video and Podcast Interviews
Watch the videos, read the show notes, and share with your friends! Each Homeschool Conversation includes extensive show notes or a complete transcript in the blog post so that you can follow along even if video or podcast form is not a good fit for your schedule.
All the opinions of the guests on Homeschool Conversations do not necessarily reflect those of Humility and Doxology or host Amy Sloan. Please listen to this podcast, as to all things, with discernment.
Homeschool Conversations: Season 8
Homeschool Conversations: Season 7
Advent Audioblog Miniseries 2022
Homeschool Conversations: Season 6
Homeschool Conversations: Summer Audioblog Series
- Summer Fun! (with Lisa Nehring)
- Encourage Your Child to Think Like a Scientist (with Dr. Kristin Moon)
- Yearly Homeschool Schedule Options (with Kelly Kotanidis)
- Adding Enchantment to Your Homeschool Through Literature (with Dachelle McVey)
- Teaching with the Trivium (with Adrienne Freas)
- Mothers Were Born– and Still Are– Persons (with Amy Fischer)
- Don’t Lose Focus as a Parent (with Dianna Wiebe)
- 5 Reasons You Should Memorize Scripture & 5 Ways to Help You Begin (with Katherine Pittman)
- How to Set up Immersion Learning Experiences (with Julie Polanco)
- Awesome Whole Family Benefits of Reading Aloud (with Leah Courtney)
- 3 Tips to Homeschool Multiple Kids (with Kerry Beck)
- Confessions of a Homeschool Mom: Real Life Homeschooling (with Sara Jordan)
Homeschool Conversations: Season 5
Homeschool Conversations: Season 4
Homeschool Conversations: Season 3
Homeschool Conversations: Season 2
Homeschool Conversations: Season 1
Please join my email list below for subscriber exclusives